Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disasters

In case you haven't noticed, my entries have slowed down lately and are now on a bit of a break. I've been living in a home without a proper kitchen, so instead of uploading bad pictures of alright dishes, I figured I'd put a pause on the posts until I'm back in a real kitchen (which is happening in 3 weeks). For now, I'll leave you with some of my beautiful kitchen disasters. I will attempt some of these in the future with a few tweaks, but the rest are so bad that I have given up on them completely.

pretty boring blackberry muffins

grilled chicken with bruschetta: sounds much more flavorful than in tasted

the not quite perfect chocolate cookies

cashew chicken in need of more sauce, and a bit more of a kick

speculoos lacking in the spice department

cumin rubben fish that somehow turned out bland

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment