Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Three Ingredient Pancakes



I love making delicious pancakes with all sorts of add ins and ingredients, but when I don't have these things on hand, this recipe is my go-to for quick and easy pancakes. You can probably make this without having to go to the grocery store. I've been making these for years but only recently realized I'd never put them on the blog. I sometimes add a little sugar or extra baking soda, but these are great even without that. Add whatever toppings on extras you enjoy. I usually slice in some bananas or sprinkle on chocolate chips.

If you don't have self-rising flour at home, don't worry about buying it. You can easily make it with this recipe.


1 cup self-rising flour
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Your favorite extras (I usually slice up 1 banana)
Butter, for greasing the pan

In a bowl mix together the flour, egg, milk and sugar, if using. Melt some butter in to a large pan over medium high heat. Pour pancake batter in to the pan to create whatever size pancakes you prefer. If using any add ins, top each pancake with the banana or whatever extra ingredients you like. Allow batter to become a golden brown on the bottom, about 4 to 6 minutes. Flip over and cook until both sides are golden.

Serve hot with maple syrup, jam, or any other sauces you love.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment